Ebix Health User Group
The Ebix Health User Group (EHUG) provides a forum for the free exchange of ideas to assist users in maximizing the value and productivity of their LuminX application. The purposes and objectives of our group are:
- To establish a forum for LuminX users to share knowledge and ideas about the Ebix Health system
- To inform all users about the status of Ebix Health activities, new features and enhancements
- To relate to Ebix Health any common problems, concerns and suggestions brought forth by users
- To facilitate the sharing of information between users
- To promote the further application of LuminX among users and non-users
- To support enhancements that will improve LuminX
The primary methods of accomplishing these goals are the annual conference and the EHUG Shared Enhancement Process.
The user group community has a strong tradition of mutual support that has proven to be invaluable for all concerned. EHUG members recognize that cooperation around shared needs and principals is essential to their success, even though we are often competitors.
A volunteer executive committee — elected from the membership at large — governs the Group. One voting member of the Committee is an Ebix Health staff member appointed by Ebix Health. Each member company is eligible to cast one vote if they are in attendance at the annual business meeting. The executive committee welcomes the input of all members and encourages individuals to seek election to the committee.
Although the user group was officially incorporated in 2003, our traditions reach back to the late 1980s and early 1990s, when the need to bring LuminX users together was recognized, and dedicated volunteer leaders brought the first groups together. As we evolve to meet the changing demands of LuminX users, we strive to embody the energetic and cooperative spirit of the early leadership.
We remain committed to making sure that substance and value are the hallmarks of the user group, and are always ready to welcome new members.